CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Closet clean up

Nat said I had to clean up my hats, that they were intruding to her
side of the closet. It's only 91 hats. Geez !

6 comments:

Rachel and Brian said...

wow...thats some huge collection. do they make storage devices for that many?

Rachel and Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This sad. Get help

Ashley said...

that is crazy. the other day rich told me that he thought you had 50 Phillies hat. I told him to quit feeling sorry for himself because he only has a few hats.....I also told him that he was lying. No way did you have that many........

jody said...

when you were little you used to wear your baseball hat to bed until we convinced you that if your hair didn't breath at night it would fall out

Megan said...

91?!!