CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 05, 2010

Look what we are doing today

Blogging from your phone is pretty cool!! Kade is in a two hours
privite lesson and I'm off skiing with arr nan and the boys

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

go Cade. How much was the lesson? Less than $160 that Park City wanted i'll bet.

Anonymous said...

I should learn how to spell my grandson's name. Go KADE!!!

Anonymous said...

I should learn how to spell my grandson's name Go KADE!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Kade- you look awesome!! Enjoy your ski lesson!

Dolly said...

Kade we are really glad you are learning to ski, I bet you will be as good as you are at swimming.

Sally and Paul said...

Go Kade, GO! Bet you had a great time!

jody said...

oh i wish we were along. We had such a fun time last week and now one more to enjoy skiing. Love you Kader you skier.

Ashley said...

Very cool. Way to go Kade!!