So my son needed a hair cut bad! as you can see in the picture. But he does not like the clippers.
So i filled up two big bowls of M&M's, as you can see on my night stand, and put them on the counter in our bathroom and he ate away and i cut his hair. What i good boy.....all i had to do was bribe him with a little candy and now he does not look like a wookie!
Oh and he just loves his golf club and looks better with a new cut!
ps also notice my wifes new pottery barn bedding it the back.... she also took the pasily (sp?) print flat sheet and made matching curtins
Monday, January 15, 2007
If you kid won't do what you want, bribe him!
Posted by *ethan* at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
super cuts got nothing on you
Sorry about the Chargers brother. I know it cuts you deep.
PS- You have many talents.
hey we used to have that bedding. we just recently got new stuff. i love kade's haircut!
Love the haircut. Kade looks handsome. Love the bedding. Go Nat at making curtains. You rock. You can make me curtains any time.
comment: i didn't make the curtains, my mom did. but thanks may. kade is such a cutie! nice haircutting baby
I do love the shorter hair. Tots is so very cute. Also I LOVE thebedding. You guys change bedding more than any person I know. Very cool
Post a Comment