psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
Warning: this is very funny and a little inappropriate!
I love that you posted this skit! I about died the first time I saw it. I think it's one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Thank you JT for making it even better by gracing it with your presence.
I think the girls WOULD rather have a diamond ring or even a "dog" car.
i do think JT is hot, but much hotter w/o the 'stache. i will now be wary of any presents in boxes from you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that you posted this skit! I about died the first time I saw it. I think it's one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Thank you JT for making it even better by gracing it with your presence.
I think the girls WOULD rather have a diamond ring or even a "dog" car.
i do think JT is hot, but much hotter w/o the 'stache. i will now be wary of any presents in boxes from you.
Post a Comment