CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

is it making a come back?

So over the past week or so I've noticed alot of people sporting the MULLET. My questions are: Are they making a comeback? And should I grow one to fit in? I've taken a couple of pictures of some people with mullets to get a good idea of what kind i would like. Who am I kidding? Really I've taken random strangers pictures with out their knowledge to make fun of them, I'm going to hell.......enjoy

OOOOHHHH, the "camo" mullet, very popular!


The "chick" mullet, that's just hot - I don't care who you are!


The "flannel shirt with son sporting the matching mullet" (sorry the kid's mullet is not pictured, it was too hard to take his pic without the parent seeing me)


It's the "I hang out with fat chicks" mullet


This is the "Rebel" mullet, this guy I saw when I was pulling into my parking spot and I jumped out of the car and followed him


The "I love denim" mullet, also very popular


The "couple" mullet -- bound by law and by hair style


The "I get sucked in playing that darn claw grabbing game for a 5 cent toy that ends up costing you $12.50" mullet.....nice

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! They are on the road back to mainstreaming. Utahns started it last time, and here they go again. HAHAHAHA

{natalie} said...

oh babe, please don't grow a mullett. i have enough hair to run my fingers through (with your chest hair and all.) I love you my funny boy!

Anonymous said...

chest hair?? Dont you mean back hair?

jody said...

I just got a new doo and I guess you might call it a mullett so back to the stylist

jody said...

great pictures...you are so funny

brittany said...

Ethan- You're going to wind up on the 10 O'clock news. The headline will be "Local man beaten by a gang of men and women at Walmart. Police believe he angered the group of people, who all appeared to have Mullett hairstyles, when he was caught snapping cell phone pictures of them for his web site." Long Live the Mullett! -ryan

*ethan* said...

the hard part is that my phone make a click noise when you take a pic, so i would act like i was taking a pic of one of my kids so if they turned around.... and after they looked back i 'd take off running

Ashley said...

very funny. see what is happing in Utah. you need to get out before your hair grows.....

Anonymous said...

I just looked at those pictures again. Still some of the best mullet stalking I've ever seen!

*ethan* said...

thanks you.... you know it's not easy sneaking up on one and getting it's picture

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

This the best post I've seen since Rondalay Rick and his mustache posts. I was going to ask for a hair cut but I think I will wait now.

Anonymous said...

I think I prefer shirtless mullet. And then the white stripe that forms down the neck and back as the skin around it tans in the sun. Sleek.

Megan said...

I like wifebeater mullet myself. You got some good pictures though. You don't have to go and grow one, the short hair works for you. Just don't go there and let it be. There are enough people doing out there. Let it be.

Anonymous said...

What is the Governor of Montana doing in Utah?

Anonymous said...

I THINK I LIKE THE COUPLE MULLET BOUND BY LOVE AND BOUND BY HAIR THE BEST..YOU KNOW HOW DAD LIKES PEOPLE THAT DRESS ALIKE I AM SCARED THAT HE WILL WANT MY MULLET NOW

Anonymous said...

Hey, what is thr governor of Montana doing in Utah?