psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
My baby girl is just as beautiful
she is beautiful. I love that picture too. you should blow it up.
she is gorgeous!! i love this picture... ditto to the blowing it up. Wow!! she has changed so much since last we saw her.
I will just say that I took the picture. It is easy when you have a DARLING subject.
That baby is darling and very kissable cheeks. And I wanted to calim that I took that picture.
She is SOOOOOO pretty!!! Yes blow that up Ethan.
SHe must take after her Grandmothers!!!!What a doll baby!
"Addi, CUTE," said Peyton.
She does look GORGEOUS.
She looks SO pretty!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
she is beautiful. I love that picture too. you should blow it up.
she is gorgeous!! i love this picture... ditto to the blowing it up. Wow!! she has changed so much since last we saw her.
I will just say that I took the picture. It is easy when you have a DARLING subject.
That baby is darling and very kissable cheeks. And I wanted to calim that I took that picture.
She is SOOOOOO pretty!!! Yes blow that up Ethan.
SHe must take after her Grandmothers!!!!
What a doll baby!
"Addi, CUTE," said Peyton.
She does look GORGEOUS.
She looks SO pretty!
Post a Comment