CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

what the......

So when we went to T.G.P. the other day they had this sorry A chicken there, what do you think happened to it? i'm going with a gang fight?

7 comments:

{natalie} said...

poor guy must have gotten plucked by some annoying child that climbed the fence.

Ashley said...

I am betting that someone plucked and planned to eat it, had second thoughts and tried to hot glue the feathers back on.

brittany said...

i think that is just a variety of chicken. i know i'm boring and unimaginative, but i don't like the look of it, and i hate to think that some other birds plucked all it's feathers out.

jody said...

I going with "tarred and feathered"

Anonymous said...

defines "chicken neck" yuck

Sally and Paul said...

That is one bird that is NOT going to be in someone's pot!

Anonymous said...

ethan I hope you understand why this MUST be my new myspace pic