psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
"I want to eat those. I want to go to my cousins Kade and Uncles house. Lets go" said Crewe
You are the most beautiful chef in the world, ever!
ahhhh you are the best to make those delicious pretzels. i love the cooking posts
can you come be our chef? we will employ you full time. when can you start?
I think u and Brian are the only 2 men who seriously enjoy baking.... lucky for you 2, your wives seriously enjoy eating baked goods =)
ps- yay for a new blog, I was getting bored...you n nat havent been posting as much. Also, have u seen the videos on my page, freakin hilarious.
You little Martha Stewart you.
Those look delicious!!! Mmmmm!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"I want to eat those. I want to go to my cousins Kade and Uncles house. Lets go" said Crewe
You are the most beautiful chef in the world, ever!
ahhhh you are the best to make those delicious pretzels. i love the cooking posts
can you come be our chef? we will employ you full time. when can you start?
I think u and Brian are the only 2 men who seriously enjoy baking.... lucky for you 2, your wives seriously enjoy eating baked goods =)
ps- yay for a new blog, I was getting bored...you n nat havent been posting as much. Also, have u seen the videos on my page, freakin hilarious.
You little Martha Stewart you.
Those look delicious!!! Mmmmm!!!
Post a Comment