psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
I don't even know what to think, much less what to say
hmmmm... i think eric has the "what the hell is wrong with that guy hat"
i'm pretty sure rick does have that hat! gross...you are funny.
DCS has that hat ha ha and just what are you putting into your "search" to come up with this stuff
Yeah pretty sure he does! lol sadly he looked similar to my dad's friend lol I wonder if jackie can guess who "m talking about Hint *they're martians*
Didn't anonymous used to have a hat like that? Just asking!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't even know what to think, much less what to say
hmmmm... i think eric has the "what the hell is wrong with that guy hat"
i'm pretty sure rick does have that hat! gross...
you are funny.
DCS has that hat ha ha and just what are you putting into your "search" to come up with this stuff
Yeah pretty sure he does! lol sadly he looked similar to my dad's friend lol I wonder if jackie can guess who "m talking about Hint *they're martians*
Didn't anonymous used to have a hat like that? Just asking!
Post a Comment