psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
Pretty funny. I like July 2 and December 23
There's a list of things like that - like 100 things to do in walmart or something. Here...go here..http://chainletters.net/chainletters/101-fun-things-to-do-at-walmart
jack who's 9th grade stories?
i like the one with the alarm clocks and the condoms. hhahahaha.
That was pretty funny. I liked it!
It's my other blog where I started putting a book I wrote a long time ago - but it's from my other email and didn't realized I was signed in as that one.
# 23 all the way
OMG that is flippin' hilarious! It made me think of the walmart list too HA HA HA HA!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Pretty funny. I like July 2 and December 23
There's a list of things like that - like 100 things to do in walmart or something.
Here...go here..
http://chainletters.net/chainletters/101-fun-things-to-do-at-walmart
jack who's 9th grade stories?
jack who's 9th grade stories?
i like the one with the alarm clocks and the condoms. hhahahaha.
That was pretty funny. I liked it!
It's my other blog where I started putting a book I wrote a long time ago - but it's from my other email and didn't realized I was signed in as that one.
# 23 all the way
OMG that is flippin' hilarious! It made me think of the walmart list too HA HA HA HA!
Post a Comment