psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
So here is what me and the little bud did tonight..... he's gettting better every time!
watch out for that truck
Way to go Tots!! Look at you riding that 2 wheel bike. Great Job!!
He's already riding a bike on his own! That's awesome! I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 8. Oh well, what can you do.
Yay Kade, thats awesome!
Looks like you're in the running again this year. Is anyone besides one of us going to ever take home the coveted "Best Dad of The Year" Award?You know with 2010 coming, the decade award will be coming out soon. Keepin' my fingers crossed!
What a good Daddy you are! I was the one who had to teach my kids, Natalie must have you trained well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
watch out for that truck
Way to go Tots!! Look at you riding that 2 wheel bike. Great Job!!
He's already riding a bike on his own! That's awesome! I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 8. Oh well, what can you do.
Yay Kade, thats awesome!
Looks like you're in the running again this year. Is anyone besides one of us going to ever take home the coveted "Best Dad of The Year" Award?
You know with 2010 coming, the decade award will be coming out soon. Keepin' my fingers crossed!
What a good Daddy you are! I was the one who had to teach my kids, Natalie must have you trained well.
Post a Comment