CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I had a dream


(not about MLK jr. but that's what my title made me think of)


But in this dream i was on Mt. Everest and i was up there selling my new product to climbers to help them stay warmer.


I was selling the new Bald Eagle FUR Coats!!!!


Not bald eagle feathers, but fur....... i hear it's the warmest of all furs!

6 comments:

{natalie} said...

hahahahaha! I love your dreams, now get working on those coats and we'll make millions!

Ashley said...

You are strange!!! I love it!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

But what does this have to do with ovulation?

Megan said...

What the crap? Bald Eagle fur huh? Very interesting.

jody said...

I hate hearing about dreams they are always to wierd, but I did like your pictures.

jody said...

I want that coat!!!