CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

RE: cjanerun.blogspot.com/ Post TWINS!!

So Nat likes to read cjanes blog, and she has this posting about having a twin somewhere else in the world.... check it out yourself it's crazy, http://cjanerun.blogspot.com/...... so anyways great news i have found my identical matches!!! i will now post a couple pic's of me and my "brothers"



So here are some recent pics of me and look how scary we look alike!!!





Can you believe it we're TRIPLETS!!!!!

7 comments:

jody said...

Oh Beef! You are so funny and yes you do have a twin I just never told you. He is in Africa with his father.

jody said...

So who is Cjane? I read her blog and she is a very clever whitty writer. I can tel she is a member of the Church and she says she lives in Utah and has many many comments. Are you jealous that many people want to comment on her blog? I guess you must put more time in your blog and spil your guts.

brittany said...

which one are you again? i can't tell for sure.

Megan said...

Especially Brad Pitt! You look just like him. I just never put one and one together.

*ethan* said...

megan that wasn't brad pitt that was me last week at TRL on mtv

{natalie} said...

oh I definately picked the hottest brother!!

jody said...

So I noticed that cjane made a comment on Nats blog.