CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Surprise!!!

So tonight in the first time in my life i had a suprise birthday party...... i was thrown off becase my birthday isn't for 2 weeks. But we will be super busy between now and than so i do see why we did this tonight. so anyways here is some picks from tonight along with some commentary.


So here is all of us that went out to dinner.


Here is dave and by the flaming valcano . In the back ground is some guy who was on a date and was placed at the same table as us, who's date was a chick cop who loved celery.


Here is the quasi-birthday boy and my lovely lady


This is Aust & meg.....nice shocker aust, you thought i would see it!


Davey and megan here, we took a second picture when davey was ready but i just liked this one better

thanks to all who came i had a great time

5 comments:

Ashley said...

it looks like a great party. I wish I could have come.

{natalie} said...

yeehaw! it was a fun, fun time

jody said...

Happy Happy Birthday ET! Wish we could of come, it looks like a fun birthday party. That Nat is so tricky.

Anonymous said...

I thought you said you were going to Arbys

Megan said...

I ate so much stinking food, I couldn't sleep that night. I love Tepanyaki, MMMMMM, good. Happy early birthday!