CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 08, 2006

Really???? Save your dough!

So there is a bread place up the street from us, and i don't know how it's still in business. And now after seeing this sign i'm even now more stumped!



Ya it didn't really make my list to santa this year. Who puts a loaf of bread under the tree?Really?!?!?!

and if any of you want to give me bread this year, not to be snootie save your dough (get it, it's a play on words)

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love getting bread and stuff like that for gifts. But it has to be like Great Harvest yummy kind with jam or honey or something like that. Maybe in a gift basket with pancake mix and syrup or cookie mix or, well, you get the picture.

Ashley said...

Ethan, you make me laugh. I think bread would be nice as a "nieghborly" gift but I will not be wrapping a loaf of Albertsons wheat bread for your birthday or maybe I should.....

{natalie} said...

you are snootie!! i will return the bread tomorrow. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

we've decided that your blog is hands down the funniest.

jody said...

You just want to get bread or help with it.

jody said...

you just want to get bread