I'm just starting to look shaggy!!! so here is the update on my hair.

oh, and there is no product in that hair either.
Isn't it long??? well it is for me. here is what my hair looks like usually in the summer:
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
$100 hair update
Posted by *ethan* at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Will you please cut it now?
lookin good. much better than your GI joe look.only a few more months and youwill be rich.
I think it looks good long. It makes you look younger. Yep.
I think you should get the $100!!!
It is crazy. You and Crewe have THE SAME HAIR. Weird. I bet I would have your hair if I shaved my hair.....
I like the longer tresses.
lookin' good!
You look good! A little shaggy around the ears but I like it. A little gel and mess it up good and you have a great style.
Maybe you could talk the $100 out of the Pop if you kept it at this lengh and not go back to GI Joe.
you are hot.
wow that is long for you. looks good though...Howvever, I do like the pic of you and Kade too though. It's a toss up.
I'm not convinced you've truly earned that cash. Keep it goin..
rach honestly delete that comment... and some cash might show up in the mail for you
oh and i didnt get the cash yet!!
Ok, at first I wasn't sure. But now I am. Your dad does not owe you $100. You had grown enough for that weeks ago! I think your hair now is worth upwards of four to five hundred dollars. I suggest Dane pay up before he gets into any more debt. You never want to be your own client in Bankrupt Bingo.
that new background is magnificent!!! i love it.
horses rule.
ok Dad says to deposit $100.00 today.
By any chance is Davey your agent or is he getting a cut if you get more than $100.00
Like your new background...check out the picture on my blog.
I WIN!!!! BUT I'M GOING TO KEEP GROWING
I don't know I think I like it longer. But nice getting the $100! You should make deals like that more often :)
time for a new post tard.
Post a Comment