CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

My hot date...... wtih the ricker

On Tuesday night me and the ricker went up to the U of U and saw the Banff mountain film festival, it was so cool.  There were 6 films we saw about skiing, rock climbing, a climbing school in Nepal, telemark skiing, and mountain biking...... all very cool - they are on a world tour so you should google them and see if they are coming to a town near you.

THIS WAS THE PIC ON THE PROGRAM


It got over at 10:30 and we were hungry so on the way home we stopped and ate at the cheesecake factory.....very good and i brought nat home a piece of cheesecake so that way she would not be ticked at us for eating there without her.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I hope that climbing picture was photoshopped. That is insane!
I have yet to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. I'm being very patient, but I don't know how much longer I can wait!

*ethan* said...

you shouldn't wait any longer it's so so good me and nat will go with you guys there anytime

jody said...

NO on the rock climbing
YES on the films
BIG YES on cheese Cake Facotry

Rachel and Brian said...

thats the craziest rock climbing pic ive ever seen. very cool. Also, very smart of you to bring Nat some yummyness.

Eric said...

that was so memormable, almost needed a cigaret after it.....


the film fest was awesome

cheesecake factory.... with all the "gangsters" hilarous!!!!

p.s. the buffalo thingys, absolutly amazing