CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

+/- of having long hair

I already won the $100 with my last post but the long hair is "growing" on me! ha. I think i'm getting it cut tomorrow but here are some of the pluses and minuses of the hair.

POSITIVES---
1. i don't have to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle
2. warmth
3. Hair styles:

Classic  combover

Throw back to the 7th grade SIDE SPIKE

I call this the EMO aka messy

Big hair 1

Big hair 2 aka the steve gardner

The faux hawk side shot

lookin good from the front
THE NEGATIVES
1. My shampoo bill has doubled
2. my hats are fitting tight
3. people come up to me telling me that they loved me in star wars, and could they get my 
    autograph !?!? (chewy, not han solo)
4. Pres. Bush thinks i'm hiding weapons of mass destruction in there
5.  slow swim times


17 comments:

Juliet said...

I think it's awesome long! I like it spiked up! :)

Rachel and Brian said...

You should rock it for a while...

Rachel and Brian said...

what are ur plans for that $100?

Anonymous said...

plans for my $100 go to vegas and put in all on BLACK!!

jody said...

Oh you are so funny. I loved the aka Steve Gardner. Haven't thought of him and his family in years. However I do like the hair long!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, I likey the long look. What says Nat?

M Occasionally B said...

I think it's pretty funny that you took the time to first, style your hair so many different ways and then second, took the time to photograph yourself. You make me laugh. I think the classic combover is most you...

Anonymous said...

melissa

it wasn't hard to style my hair all i had to do was wet it and my hair is so crazy it just stands up

brittany said...

i think you could bring the side spike back.

Megan said...

Thanks for your hair flashback. I especially like the side spike. It brings back memories.

Ashley said...

I love it all. You have many looks!!!!


my favorite is the 7th grade side spike.

Anonymous said...

Another positive: You can fulfill your dream of being a male model with all those poses.

Without the long hair, you won't have the poses you need to make it!

You better think hard about that decision of cutting it.

Sally and Paul said...

It is a new you, a lot of new yous.
(Is that how you spell it????)

SSvedin said...

Wow that's all I have to say about that comb over, wow!

{natalie} said...

you are so hot, no matter what your hair looks like!! the side spike or the comb over are my favs!

jody said...

I still vote for the big hair. I love that this post got 15 comments and now 16. You are so funny boy!

Anonymous said...

We should do a studio shoot with our flashy styles.