CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

iFly utah







This past week when Kurt was in town we did some cool stuff, but Tuesday topped it off. For school we went to the Saloman Center in ogden ( it's a indoor rec center with AWESOME stuff to do) one of the things we did was the iFly which is an indoor skydiving thing, there are only 13 of them in the world like this one. SO here are a couple pics of me and kurt! The wind speed for us was like 100 mph and it was 12 feet wide and 46 feet tall..... long story short it was so so cool!!

13 comments:

{natalie} said...

very cool! it will be fun to go up and try it out. i'm excited.

Becca said...

Ok, so you are pretty good about updating your blogs too. It looks pretty cool! AND--much better and safer than actually going out there and trying to kill yourself jumping out of a plane!

Ashley said...

Very cool. I am glad that you got a couple of pictures of the big dive.

Megan said...

You guys looked so buff.

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Very cool! That looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I heard it was reasonably priced too. sad dad

jody said...

Wow! That does look very cool. I think I could do that and then I wouldn't have to ever sky dive.

You and Kurt are such fun guys:)

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you spelled "guys" right?

Rachel and Brian said...

thats awesome..i would love to do that whenever we come out in the hopefully near future =)

Anonymous said...

Ethan, is there anything you can't do?

Cook? Check.

Work, school, and parenting? Check.

Play a mean drumset? Check.

Grow $100 worth of hair? Check.

Being that you're good looking, and from what I hear, a dynamo in the sack, I ask myself; what can't you do.

Answer: Look stupid.

Juliet said...

That's awesome, glad you had a fun time!

jody said...

Lets see this $100. hair that Davey keeps telling us about

*ethan* said...

as long as you got the $100.....i'll show you!!!