CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

$100 Please


So i usually get my hair cut every 3-4 weeks, my hair grows fast. At christmas time when we went to montana my dad said he'd give me $100 if i grew my hair out longer. I last got my hair cut on December 15 so now this is like 6 weeks of growth. Dad is it long enough for cash?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said grow your hair long. You still look like a marine. It should at least cover your ears. I would like the bloggers to weigh in on this issue.

Ashley said...

Crewe could totally get in on this action. He NEEDS his hair cut every month.

By the way, I don't think it looks very long. I would like to see it a little longer.

Anonymous said...

not helping ash, you should see the sides kinda bushy

Becca said...

LONGER!!!

Ashley said...

As I see it your hair needs to grow much longer to be a true recreation management major. Remember dress for the job you want not the one you have.

Anonymous said...

uh, the last comment was not from me....it was Rich

Megan said...

not long enough. You are sticking it up on purpose!

Juliet said...

I think you should go longer!!!

Rachel and Brian said...

Brians hairs longer than that and hes in the army. keep going.

Anonymous said...

El Supremo, give'em the money.

*ethan* said...

and the winner of my only friend is.........DAVEY!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Pretty funny. How about take the picture of that long-haired hippy down and put one up of yourself so we can see your hair . . ..

Ethan?

Oh geez! Are the Beatles on tour? Cut that mop!
And then collect your hundy smackers!

Pay up Dad.