psst.... (i don't really like horses, i just think it's funny)
haha nice job
you are not very nice.
but ryan thinks you are very funny.
Good thing Utah snow doesn't move north to MT, that is a crap load of snow. I'm sure it will be gone by the AM.
dont worry he wasn't mad, he thought it was funny. but then again he hasn't drivin his jeep yet so tomorrow at 8 when he needs to leave for work he might be pissed
That sucks for the Ricker!
Heard about the cleanup. I still think it was worth it.
you are such a trickster
Post a Comment
8 comments:
haha nice job
you are not very nice.
but ryan thinks you are very funny.
Good thing Utah snow doesn't move north to MT, that is a crap load of snow. I'm sure it will be gone by the AM.
dont worry he wasn't mad, he thought it was funny. but then again he hasn't drivin his jeep yet so tomorrow at 8 when he needs to leave for work he might be pissed
That sucks for the Ricker!
Heard about the cleanup. I still think it was worth it.
you are such a trickster
Post a Comment