So I went skiing today and my baby boy decided to tag along. He did super good, for the first couple runs he'd ski between my legs, then the last couple he did super good and just held my hand while he went down the mountain. Here are a couple pictures that i took of us today.






I'm so stinking proud of him! he did such a good job and i can't wait to take him again

8 comments:
Oh Kade...you are sooooo cute. I love that you loved skiing. What fun for you and the Dad. I wish I was along.
I need copies of these pictures.
He is so darling. He will be a great ski bum some day. I am so proud of you, Kade.
Way to go Tots! You look like you're having so much fun!!
yay Kade! I'm so happy for you. You are a great Dad hon. Need a thigh massage?
Way to go Kade! That is the cutest thing ever.
Don't want to hear about a "thigh massage"
omg..thats adorable!
you really need to come to bend and ski with lily and ryan! way to go kade!
Post a Comment