So i go to the red box last night to rent a movie, 3:10 to Yuma and this is what I get.
Nat puts the movie on and i go and put the kids down for bed. When i come down to start the show it's in black and white..... stupid red box why in the world do you have the original 1957 version!! All i saw was the title nice and big on the screen so i rented it!!
Now i have to head back and return it and get the new one that i wanted......Long story short the NEW movie 3:10 to Yuma was very good, and I enjoy Davey errrr... i mean Christian Bale and Russel Crowe in the show alot!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Dang you red box
Posted by *ethan* at 7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I thought it was a good show as well. But I still do not think Davey = Christian Bale!
Davey = Christian Bale
i liked the movie a lot, especially w/your popcorn. i didn't see davey in christian this movie, but i have in others. weird.
I would hate that mix up. Grrrr..
I am still working on the clear play so we can watch it.
lesson learned.
Post a Comment