CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

We got some stuff done today!

So Natalie didn't have to go to work until 3:30 today so in that time we woke up until she left we got some stuff done!
Here are some pics of my side of the closet, cleaned up my hats, shoes, shirts and sweaters! plus made a huge D.I. pile!!






looks good uh?

10 comments:

MEGAN said...

Ok, now you two can come over and organize my house... I love the hats!

MEGAN said...

All 60 of them!!!! In response to your comment on my blog, you make me laugh! Of course I know your kidding.

Megan said...

Dude, I can't believe how much stuff you have. You have more hats and shoes than any guy I know.

Anonymous said...

thank you?

Ashley said...

so many hats so many....i love clean and organized closets. Very well done.

Anonymous said...

now it's my side's turn. tomorrow. di is going to be so happy with us. hurray for organizing and ocd.

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful E. Looks like you have a good start to a wonderful hat/shoe collection. Keep it up. Its never too much.

Sally and Paul said...

Good job!!! Want to do my closet now?

Natali, Aaron, & Boys said...

Well don!

M Occasionally B said...

you have more shoes than most girls I know...ha ha. I love that about you.